Tuesday, July 20, 2010

J.Christophers- Winner!








This has been a long awaited opening, and finally during the 4th of July weekend, J.Christophers went live! Towne Lake and the Woodstock area has been in dire need of a good breakfast place. While I enjoy and patronize the existing and crowd favorite place, I was ready for something new, as I think a lot of residents were as well.

J. Christopher's is located in downtown Woodstock, along "restaurant row." The restaurant serves breakfast and lunch daily from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.

We visited one morning before work. The atmosphere is airy and light- love the colors. There are several tables outside, and I can see that patio being the place to dine once fall hits. The menu is extensive with several "healthy" options and several options if you want to "go big."

My choice for this visit was the "Goddess." :o) It was an egg white omelet with fresh tomatoes, spinach and feta cheese. OMG was it good! My husband chose the oven roasted turkey breast and avocado skillet. I don't think he uttered one word between fork fulls and certainly earned his place as the King of the Clean Plate Club.

There is no doubt J. Christopher's will be a huge success in downtown Woodstock, and all I can say is "Welcome! It's about time!"


J.Christophers
315 Chamber Street, Woodstock

2 comments:

Debbie Ley said...

When I saw the title, dine with me and Winner, I thought it was a contest!

Darn, I wanted to enter to win a free meal with you next month.

Anonymous said...

I went there with my kids last month soon after they opened, and even tho it was a sunday morning and packed, we had no wait time. I loved! my Popeye omelet with shrimp, cream cheese, bacon, and spinach. Yum! and my girls both devoured the french toast. They also loved the coloring pages that kept them occupied until the food arrived.