Friday, December 4, 2009

Strike Two- Jersey's

I've given this place two tries, each time a major strike. The first time I went, I went with a girlfriend, and we ordered wings. They weren't bad, but the service was so bad, it was going to take me a while to give them a second chance.

The second chance came one day after work. It was around 5 p.m. and my husband and I went there for a quick drink. Big Mistake. The clientele was the type that felt it was OK to belch loudly while drinking at the bar. The bar area also smelled badly of smoke, even though they don't allow smoking in the establishment. One patron was so drunk he crashed into the back of me and proceeded to stumble out the door.

No complaints about the service, but I would NEVER bring my children here nor will I be going back. I don't need three strikes to take Jersey's off my list.

No comments: